Monday, July 1, 2013

How it came to pass that I had been knocked out of bed at 10 to 4 this morning




I had been snoring, most probably. Then the bell ringed twice – too early for the mail. I’d rather thought at 3:50 a.m. about one of the old ladies in the house having an acute medical problem. No! So much the better! I opened the door and a policewoman together with a policeman rushed up the stairs to my apartment. If I didn’t hear it? No, but downstairs I could hear the music. In fact, not bad music at all: "Le Bourgeois Gentilhomme" by Jean-Baptiste Lully. I had to admit it came out of my car and it was really loud. Before I opened the car I took three seconds to listen to the famous barock music. Then I opened the car and shut down the music.
My car likes classical music and puts on the radio, when I’m not around. No kidding! Tomorrow I’ll get a new radio! Let’s hope that I’ll get my sleep this night – and the poor neighbours, too.

21.07.2013
I have a new radio / CD player now. Let's see, if my car still wants to listen to classical music without me.

No comments:

Post a Comment