Thursday, October 17, 2013

Monoclonal antibodies in rheumatoid arthritis



Monoclonal antibodies in rheumatoid arthritis ist the title of a review by
M. Cohen M, et al.:
“In this review, the authors discuss the efficacy and safety of these agents. In addition, information regarding upcoming monoclonal agents and biosimilars is presented.
Monoclonal antibodies are a group of complex and effective biologic agents used in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis and other immune–mediated inflammatory diseases.
They now represent an important series of options in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis.”
Download fulltext article costs: $73.00 plus tax.
I don’t know if opinion should cost that much.

Search for MAB on my blog: http://rheumatologe.blogspot.de/. And you don’t have to pay me.

1 comment:

  1. panaster manster has left a new comment :
    What a great blog, i am searching in google from couple of days” but did not find any great way, but my search came to an end after visiting your blog.!!!Do you have any more related blogs or ideas related to like your this blog, it will help me in my further research work…Will keep following your blogs…

    ReplyDelete