Sunday, November 9, 2014

Cranes


I've just come to hospital to do my work on a nice Sunday afternoon in November. Suddenly I've heard noise. No, the kindergarten wasn't having a festivity. I've heard thousands of cranes (not wild geese) cattering as they were crossing the hospital and Meerbusch to the Southwest. 
Here are some of the pictures, I've been able to take a couple of minutes ago.









The airport of Düsseldorf (DUS) is quite near and you can see an airplane starting

I had to correct this post as cranes were passing the hospital. It must have been a couple of thousands of birds flying in formation and in waves first across the hospital and then a little further to the South.

28.11.2016:
Today I've found by chance some other pictures, I've taken a couple of years ago. 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment